2009 Who Are You?

As of today there have been nearly 2300 downloads of the articles on the blog. With the 1990 articles I've just put up there are around 230 articles on the site, some of which have been downloaded about 50 times.

For my interest

Who's downloading the articles? it wouldbe nice to hear from some of you, and find some people with a similar interest.

What other material would you like to be made available? there are articles from 2000 onwards but I need to check if any are still available as back issues from the publishers, but anything else - I've got some ideas.

What have you thought of the articles? You enjoyed the read.

Theres a fair few where I am not certain of publication dates can you fill in the gaps?


I know I do not have every article ever published, has anyone got anything else they would like to donate?


If you feel shy about posting, please drop me a line to longliverock@btinternet.com it would be nice to hear from you - don't worry I won't be scamming you for any money.


dave

4 comments:

Vinícius said...

hey dave, i'm from Brazil and run a website in portuguese about The Who (www.thewho.com.br).

Your blog is great, tons of rare articles... thanks a lot for each of one these, i've downloaded them all.

cheers

Kathryn said...

Thanks Dave for all these articles! I may have some you don't have. Would you like these?

yours Kathryn

p.s. You don't anyone with articles from the 1960s. Pete's interviews in Hullaballo for example?

Stalker preguiçoso said...

could you please post the 2000s articles? specially those from Mojo and Q magazines, they run a couple of very good specials dedicated to the band.

by the way, thank you very much for all the articles you've uploaded so far. great job!!!

Unknown said...

thank you very much indeed! what a great collection of articles!